Bangalore, 02 August 2020: Shri Dinesh Kumar Batra assumed charge as Director (Finance) of Navratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Limited…
Raipur, 25th January 2020: The Chhattisgarh Chief Minister reshuffled senior bureaucracy before budget session (around 22 IAS officer transferred and promoted).As per order issued by General Administration Department on 21 January 2020:
1. Dr. Alok Shukla (IAS-1986) has been appointed as Principal Secretary, School Education department and given additional charge of Chairman, Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur and Chairman, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur.
2. Shri. Gaurav Dwivedi (IAS-1995) has been given post of Principal Secretary, Commercial Tax (Except Excise and Registration) and Principal Secretary Planning, economics and statistical, 20-point programme implementation department as additional charge. He will also remain as Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Additional charge of Electronics, Information Technology, PS commerce and industries department (Railway line projects), PS energy.
3. Shri. Subodh Kumar Singh (IAS-1997), has been posted as secretary Public Health Engineering additional charge while retaining the post of secretary, labour department.
4. Shri. Devi Dayal Singh (IAS-2000) has been posted as secretary, GAD and given additional charge of secretary tribal welfare, Scheduled Caste and OBC and minority department and secretary Public Relations department.
5. Reeta Shandilya (IAS-2002) posted as secretary revenue and calamity management department, gets the post of ex-officio Relief Commissioner and Commissioner, Rehabilitation and Commissioner, Land Records as additional charges.
6. Shri. Pardeshi Siddharth (IAS-2003) has been posted as secretary, PWD with additional charge of secretary, sports and youth welfare department, secretary, women and child development department and managing director, Chhattisgarh State Road Development Corporation, Raipur.
7. Shri. A Kulbhushan Toppo (IAS-2003) has been posted as member, Revenue Board, Bilaspur.
8. Sangeetha P (IAS-2004), secretary, housing and environment has been given additional charge of secretary, Commercial Tax (Registration) department.
9. Shri. Anbalagan P. (IAS-2004) secretary, mining resources and additional charge of secretary Tourism department has been given additional charge of secretary, culture department.
10. Shri. Prasana R (IAS-2004) has been posted as secretary, cooperative department with additional charge of secretary, social welfare, secretary science and technology department and Commissioner, Differently Abled.
11. Shri. Dhananjay Dewangan (IAS-2004) has been posted as secretary agriculture department and given additional charge of Registrar, Cooperative Institutions.
12. Shri. Mukesh Kumar (IAS-2005) has been appointed as Commissioner cum Director, Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste development.
13. Shri. S. Prakash (IAS-2005), given charge of Special secretary, Panchayat and Rural Development with additional charge of Director, Panchayat.
14. Shri. Sameer Vishnoi (IAS-2009) has been appointed as CEO, Chhattisgarh Info-tech Promotion Society (CHiPS), Raipur and ex-officio joint secretary, electronics and IT department as additional charge. He was previously holding responsibility as Joint Chief Election Officer, Chhattisgarh.
15. Shri. Anurag Pandey (IAS-2009), has been posted as joint secretary commerce and industries, industries and public sector department as additional charge. He will retain the post of director, Local Fund and Audit.
16. Shri. Dharmesh Kumar Sahu (IAS-2010), Inspector General, Registration and Stamps along with present charge has been given additional charge of Mission Director, Clean India Mission (Rural), Raipur.
17. Shri. Ramesh Kumar Sharma (IAS-2010) joint secretary, CM office with additional charge of director land records will have further additional charge as Commissioner, Commercial Tax.
18. Shri. Jitendra Kumar Shukla (IAS-2011) has been given charge as Director, Public Instructions and additional charge of Mission Director, State Literacy Mission.
19. Effat Ara (IAS-2012) Managing Director, Chhattisgarh Tourism Board has been given additional charge of Managing Director, Chhattisgarh State Text Book Corporation.
20. Shri. Ranbeer Sharma (IAS-2012), Registrar, Firms and Societies along with the present charge has been given additional charge of deputy secretary, women and child development department.
21. Divya Umesh Mishra (IAS-2012) will take over as deputy secretary PHE department.
22. Shri. D. Rahul Venkat (IAS-2015) deputy secretary, planning, economics and statistical department, ex-officio deputy secretary, State Planning Commission along with it will have additional charge as deputy secretary, tourism and culture department